5K Your Way – A Virtual 5K with Willamalane benefitting McKenzie River Trust
May 7, 2021 @ 12:01 am - May 17, 2021 @ 11:59 pm PDT$5
Virtual Race Details
Run, walk, or roll a race your way! Registration is only $5, and all proceeds will go toward McKenzie River Trust‘s efforts to care for our area’s lands and rivers. New this round: 10K, half-marathon, and full-marathon options!
You choose the time, the scenery, and the surface. You can get up early and run the dirt and mulch paths at Dorris Ranch,* go out on your lunch break and jog or walk the sidewalks in your neighborhood, or get on your treadmill as the sun is setting and crank out your race while you watch the game. You don’t have to be local to participate — challenge your friends and family wherever they might be.
*Remember if you run outside — please follow physical distancing guidelines! You can find them at willamalane.org/parks.
- Sign up for the virtual 5K Your Way on our registration site.
- Look for an email from Willamalane for your fillable bib. You get to pick your number on your bib (up to 4 digits)! Open it in Acrobat, click in the middle, type your number, and print. Cut it out, pin it on, and you’re ready to go.
- Walk or run your race any time you want between the dates of May 7-17.
- Email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you your finisher certificate.
- Connect with us and the community before, during, and after your race. Use the hashtag #5kyourway on your social media account while training for this run, participating in this run, and when you complete this run! We would love to see your pictures of where you are running whether that’s in your home, our parks and trails, or around your neighborhood.